[AG-TECH] shared apps again

Dave Semeraro semeraro at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 14 11:28:54 CDT 2004

Thanks Suzanne,

I sprinkled liberal amounts of try/except pairs in the code and things
started to work. I am
not sure what this fixed except that I no longer get the datastore errors I
was getting. I have
found a 2.3 venue server to work with so the original connection error is
gone. I am now wading
through the errors that were waiting on the other side of the datastore
problem. I can upload and
download images and am working on the markup part of the application. It
should be
ready for use in a couple of days.

Thanks again.

Dave