[AG-TECH] shared apps again

Susanne Lefvert lefvert at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Sep 13 18:11:31 CDT 2004

Hello Dave,

The exception you are seeing when connecting to a venue should not stop
your application from working.  Since you are connecting to a 2.1.2
server the application first tries to join the venue with an argument,
fails, logs the exception, and then enters the with a legacy call without
arguments.  However, I believe the data store errors that are printed
in your log files are causing your application to fail.  Try putting
try/excepts around all your dataStoreClient calls and see if you can
connect better.

Regards,

Susanne