[AG-TECH] 2.3 encrypted venues problem?

Markus.Buchhorn at anu.edu.au Markus.Buchhorn at anu.edu.au
Tue Sep 14 21:52:15 CDT 2004

Hi Chris

> With the Linux versions of 2.3 final, we've found that its just about
> mandatory to remove/rename the user's .AccessGrid directory tree before
> normal operation could be resumed.

Thanks, but this was on a brand new machine, so there was no residual
2.2/2.3beta stuff around. So literally a freshly formatted disk, XP and
2.3 straight onto it. I imported my (working) cert from another machine.

> Something else you could try (no logic behind this, just something
> different to try) is to replace your VideoConsumer with a VideoService
> or VideoProducer. Any difference?

I'll try that, interesting idea. Once I bring up the capture machine I can
also test different combinations.

Thanks.

Cheers,
       Markus