[AG-TECH] Help w/Venue Client problem

Tom Baltzer tbaltzer at unidata.ucar.edu
Wed Sep 15 10:15:40 CDT 2004

Hi,

I am from the UCAR/Unidata organization in Boulder Colorado.  We have
been using the AG for meetings on the LEAD project.  Unfortunately, our
AG admin is no longer with us and now we are having problems with our
Access Grid Node.  It is elmer.unidata.ucar.edu.

I am finding that when I enter the venue client and I enter our pass
phrase, it is no longer accepting it saying "invalid passphrase. try
again?" - If I say no I get the client up but am in no venue.  I attempt
both the LEAD and the NCSA lobby venues to no avail.

Rumor has it that we've had re-IPing around here and that AG might have
problems if reverse DNS is not working.  I checked on this and found
that elmer.unidata.ucar.edu maps to  128.117.140.102 both forward and
backwards.

Thanks for any and all help.
Tom Baltzer

tbaltzer at unidata.ucar.edu