[AG-TECH] Best single machine node hardware ? ? ? ?

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Fri Sep 10 21:10:43 CDT 2004

We run our room based system on a Dell workstation machine with dual 2.4
ghz processors, 1 gb RAM, a Matrox Parhelia AGP video card that supports
3 monitors/projectors and using the integrated sound chip running WinXP.

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Math illiteracy affects 7 out of every 5 people"