[AG-TECH] Possible enhancement for Toolkit

Victor M. Babson, Jr. vbabson at secsg.uga.edu
Fri Sep 10 15:18:36 CDT 2004

Just some tidbits of information that I thought should be thrown in...

The life-cycle of Windows 2000 is coming to an end in less than a year
(March of next year)

Windows XP is about a year and a half beyond that Dec. `06.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/lifecycle/default.mspx

Now the above link shows "license availability roadmap", but mainstream
support for is due to stop on June `05 for 2000 and Dec `06 for XP.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[ln];LifeWin

--Vic