[AG-TECH] SC Global Satellite Site Deadline

Jackie Kern jkern at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 8 09:50:37 CDT 2004

The deadline for registering as an SC Global Satellite Site is less than
two weeks away.  SEPTEMBER 15th is the deadline and we would love to see as
many sites as possible registered to participate in this years show.  We
have some really exciting content. Your responses are very much appreciated!

Check out our schedule
at
<http://www.sc-conference.org/sc2004/scglobal.html>http://www.sc-conference.org/sc2004/scglobal.html

Register for SC Global 2004: http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/events/scg2004/

Wouldn't it be great to say that you were there when the entire world was
connected at the same time?  Here is your chance.  During our Expanding
uses of the AG session on Thursday November 11th, we will be taking time
out to acknowledge all sites participating from all 6 inhabited
continents.  Come represent your country and continent by participating in
this global event.

Please be sure to register by SEPTEMBER 15th and be part of this great event.

Thank you
Jackie Kern
SC Global 04 Chair