[AG-TECH] Building failure - strange behaviour with pyGlobus

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 3 06:12:58 CDT 2004

Hi Joseph,

(I've cc'd the pyglobus mailing list since this is actually a
pyglobus/globus problem, and since it's happening during the attempt to
build packages it's not a "user" level error, but a developer problem. The
combination of those two facts are the reasons we closed the bug yesterday.
I'm sorry if that wasn't clearer from the email you got about it.

But: it looks like there's a problem with either your globus install, since
globus-makefile-header is a script that's used to generate compilation flags
for programs that use globus. Are you absolutely sure you've run whatever
post-install scripts need to be run for globus to correctly configure
itself?

--Ivan