[AG-TECH] FC2 issues.

jim.senechal at ndsu.nodak.edu jim.senechal at ndsu.nodak.edu
Wed Oct 27 09:26:17 CDT 2004

I checked the rpm it is AccessGrid-2.3-4.i386.rpm

I do seem to see the 2 second delay in the debug, but didn't have any time
to get anyting of value off of what scrolled by.  I must apologize, I am
having zero luck getting to the logs, I did get to the logs directory but
didn't know how to open ServiceManager.py to look at it.  What I have
found though, is this...if I open a terminal window and than run the
killall -9 AGServiceManager.py command and than in that same window run
the AGServiceManager.py command it seems to come up and run in the debug
mode or does it always tell you every little thing that is happening?
Anyway, I did get that to work, but it's alot of hoops to jump through.
The launcher I have set up to AGServiceManager.py in a terminal window
still just disappears as soon as it gets a signal from the display machine
and maybe the start menu Service Manager was never supposed to come up in
a terminal window?  I appreciate the help.  Thanks

Jim