[AG-TECH] Reminder.... Happenings at SC2004...

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 26 17:12:56 CDT 2004

All,

Please let me know if you will have AG software, equipment, or events
running at SC2004....

I would like to simply collect a little information on any Access Grid
events, demos, nodes appearing at SC2004 this year
(http://www.sc-conference.org/sc2004/index.html).  ANL would like to put
together a brochure that reads like a calendar of events (and listing of
booths showing AG technology in part or full) for anything related to the
Access Grid happening on the showroom floor.  This year SCGlobal is, of
course, a large force in the SC program.   However, we looking more toward
outreach of other booths and groups using the AG or promoting its
environment, software, or development.

Please send your information to me asap if you would like to be included in
these highlights.  The information may be included in our next AG Focus
newsletter and possible handout on the showfloor .

Company:
Contact Name/Email:  (not to be printed)
Booth #:
Date/Time:  (if applicable) (please provide times in Eastern time zone only)
Name of Event:

Thanks again...

Mary

mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252 5297