[AG-TECH] Shared Whiteboard compile under Windows

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Tue Oct 26 07:46:59 CDT 2004

Hello everyone!

Did anyone of you ever try to compile the shared whiteboard from
http://www-mice.cs.ucl.ac.uk/multimedia/software/documentation/cvsanon.html
ever compile under windows?

Do I need to use their special Tcl/Tk versions?

If someone succeeded with it, it would be nice if you can lend me a hand and
help me getting it compiled as I already struggle with compiling the Tcl
library. The compile process does not work as described in the accompanying
readme.

Sorry for this kind of off-topic subject for this list, but I am trying to
get it running with AG in Windows but need to compile it from source.

Thanks in advance
Michael

Dipl.-Inf. Michael Braitmaier
HLRS - Visualization / Video Conferencing
University of Stuttgart
Germany
Website: http://www.hlrs.de/organization/vis/people/braitmaier/