[AG-TECH] which version of python?

Pritesh shahpritesh_ag at excite.com
Sun Oct 24 22:18:02 CDT 2004

hi,

I'm a newbie to accessgrid. i browsed around the website http://www.accessgrid.org, and had some questions. The operating system that i'm using is NetBSD. I was wondering as to which version of python, python - 2.2 or python 2.3, do i use? and whether this should be compiled with pthreads, or without pthreads. will i need gcc and if so, which version? Can anybody help me out with this and any suggestions in getting started?

Cheers,
Pritesh.