[AG-TECH] Panic over - Shared Presentation now works

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Mon Oct 4 20:28:47 CDT 2004

Keyed off the fact that I could run this from another machine successfully,
I returned to the first machine, un-installed the toolkit, removed as many
likely registry entries that I thought might have some effect, moved all
the profile data aside (had done this before).  And re-installed.

I don't know what cleared it up.

There is a complaint in the log, however about not finding the NTP server
ntp-1.accessgrid.org - which I will never be able to access from inside
Boeing.  I haven't looked at the code to determine if it then goes off and
does something intelligent, but if it doesn't this is a nasty little bug
waiting to bite.

-randy