[AG-TECH] Richard Stallman talk over the AccessGrid

Steve Smith ssmith at vislab.usyd.edu.au
Mon Oct 4 22:57:00 CDT 2004

Hi All,

I thought those who are awake now might be interested to know that
Richard Stallman will be giving a talk at the University of Sydney this
afternoon, 4PM Sydney time, which we will be attempting* to transmit
live over the AccessGrid.  I will also be recording the session to a
higher quality camera and will make this available online afterwards.

Cheers,
Steve

[*] I say 'attempting' as it is an old lecture theatre not normally
attached to the AccessGrid and we only have an hour to setup.  Wish us
luck :)
--
Steve Smith, SysAdmin/Programmer  | "When you have no nails your hammer grows
Vislab, University of Sydney      |  restless, and you begin to throw sideways