[AG-TECH] Non-member submission from [gurcharan khanna <gkhanna at Dartmouth.EDU>]

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 29 10:39:07 CST 2004

-----Original Message-----
Hi,

I would also like to get some clarification as to the state of the Mac AG
toolkit.
On the download page it says the media tools are not yet available. I'm
assuming this refers to vic and rat. If this is so, is there any timetable
for when they might be available?

Previous versions of Mac OS X vic and rat are available. once source is the
Berkeley OpenMash project at www.openmash.org. They have been around for two
years now. But they only worked with certain firewire drivers and OS
versions (the transmit part of the video anyway). i used the vic in receive
mode quite a bit for a while. i think the openmash project or part of it was
taken over by Internet2 folks but am not sure of its status.

If anyone has any later information, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-gurcharan
--
Gurcharan S. Khanna