[AG-TECH] [Patch] Big Linux fixup patch

Christoph Willing willing at itee.uq.edu.au
Thu Nov 25 17:01:00 CST 2004

On 25/11/2004, at 4:47 PM, Steve Smith wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been doing some hacking on Rat over the last couple of days and
> found a couple of issues that I've attempted to address.  The attached
> patch is against ag-media in AG2.3, and makes the following changes:

Steve,

We have an AMD64 Shuttle cube on order, so this is great news!

Have you ascertained whether new patched rats are completely compatible
with current rats? I'm guessing mbus changes won't matter because its
used for communications between rat threads on the same machine. On the
other hand, RTP packets are being exchanged between all rats in a
particular session, so structure changes may be a problem, even 32bit
old <-> 32bit new.

chris

Christoph Willing                        Ph: +61 7 3365 8350
QPSF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland