[AG-TECH] AG on Debian

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 24 10:48:12 CST 2004

Hi Richard,
Vic and rat are included in the individual service packages.  Once they
are used, they are unpacked into ${HOME}/.AccessGrid/local_services.
The compressed services are usually named similar to
VideoConsumerService.zip, and on my fedora install they are in
/etc/AccessGrid/NodeServices (not sure if it's the same place on debian).

Eric