[AG-TECH] AG on Debian

Richard Lawley ral01r at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Nov 24 10:52:10 CST 2004

Yes, this is where I was looking for them.  However, the zip files only
contain the .py and .svc files in the debian installation - I've upgraded
from a FC2 installation and checked them there first.

Could you mail me a copy of the AudioService.zip privately please?  I
recovered the video one but forgot to grab the audio one before I upgraded
the machine :(

I guess this is a problem with the debian installation for now.

Richard