[AG-TECH] NCSA AG2 Venues Server online

Michael Miller myk at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 24 11:17:01 CST 2004

Randy,

Yes, the IP address is now 141.142.64.5

You can expect the IP change occasionally as we upgrade the servers.  I
will maintain the NCSA AG2 Venues Server on 141.142.64.5 and
141.142.64.11.  This offers the flexibility to keep up with OS upgrades and
move to a backup server in the event of a failure.

I understand you have firewall issues to deal with and I apologize for the
inconvenience.

Michael