[AG-TECH] Proxy initialization error

Jon Johansson jon.johansson at ualberta.ca
Tue Nov 23 10:45:31 CST 2004

Hi Todd,

I saw the same error last night working on an AG node at home.
For some reason the AGServiceManager didn't start.
(Mine is an old install of 2.1.2 but the error looks pretty
much the same)
Start the service manager by hand and then start the venue client
and things should work.

Jon.

--
Jon I Johansson             *  Research Computing Support
jon.johansson at ualberta.ca   *  Computing and Network Services