[AG-TECH] Proxy initialization error

Todd Reed ex279 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 12:21:10 CST 2004

For some reason, that didn't work for me.  I doscovered there is a
AccessGrid folder in the Documents and Settings of the Windows users.  It's
hidden!  I had to uninstall the toolkit, delete the folder, reinstall the
toolkit, then reimport my certificate.  I think it was trying to read an old
or another certificate that was previously used.  The certificates appear to
be stored in this directory.

Thanks,
Todd