[AG-TECH] Proxy initialization error

Todd Reed ex279 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 09:21:23 CST 2004

This is a new install of AGTk 2.3  When try to run the Service Manager, I
get the following error on my display machine (the other two machines work
fine):   [Any suggestions?]

No globus proxy found, creating..

Creating globus proxy for /O=Access
Grid/OU=agdev-ca.mcs.anl.gov/OU=astate.edu/C
N=Todd Reed
Passphrase:
Lifetime in hours [12]:
Keysize [1024]:
Your identity: /O=Access Grid/OU=agdev-ca.mcs.anl.gov/OU=astate.edu/CN=Todd
Reed

user_key loaded
user_proxy cert_chain
verify failed

Proxy initialization error:  ('cannot find CA certificate for local
credential',
'subject=/O=Access Grid/OU=agdev-ca.mcs.anl.gov/OU=astate.edu/CN=Todd Reed\n
     issuer =/O=Access Grid/OU=agdev-ca.mcs.anl.gov/CN=Access Grid
Developers CA
')
Starting Service Manager URL: https://147.97.46.119:11000/ServiceManager