[AG-TECH] BridgeServer trouble

West Suhanic giraffe911 at rogers.com
Sat Nov 13 10:33:53 CST 2004

Hi Thomas:

I am running my own VenueServer. It is located at, https://example1:8000/Servers/default
In order to allow non-multicast enabled hosts access to the VenueServer I am running a
bridge server on example1. The configuration file for the BridgeServer is:

[BridgeServer]
name = CLR
location = Toronto
qbexec = /usr/bin/QuickBridge

# Lobby of ag-2 server
[https://example1:8000/Venues/default]
type = Venue
# use this special port range for this venue
portMin = 24000
portMax = 24006

I can successfully connect to the VenueServer and select unicast. After selecting
unicast, a new rat and vic appear. However I never get any video or audio. All of
my multicast VenueClients are getting video and audio from the VenueServer.
Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong?

regards,

west