[AG-TECH] Node Setup Wizard AGTk 2.1.2

Patrick Johnson pjohnson at imsav.com
Mon Nov 8 16:17:43 CST 2004

I'm trying to get AGTk 2.1.2 to work on 2 RedHat Enterprise Linux
systems and 1 XP Pro system.  I have the software loaded but I'm having
trouble in the setup and configuration.  I'm following the installation
and configuration guide for AcessGrid 2.x users.  The guide is at
http://foxtrot.ncsa.uiuc.edu:8900/SCRIPT/AGIB/scripts/serve_home

It says to run the AGServiceManager.py on each system and the run the
Node Setup Wizard.  When I try to execute the Node Setup Wizard from my
XP system I get an hour glass then the hour glass goes away and nothing
appears to happen.  There's no information in the logs, so I'm at a
loss.  Has anyone seen this problem before?

Thanks,

Patrick