[AG-TECH] debian sid build of AG2.2 tarball

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 21 17:47:05 CDT 2004

You can look in the VenueClient.log file for an indication of what went
wrong. You might be able to determine the source of the text failure by
looking in the log. Since the client locked up trying to enter another
venue, that problem may not be reflected in the log.

Of course, if the log isn't all that helpful to you, you can send it
along for me (and others) to look at. I'd be happy to answer any
questions that will help you get the software working properly on Debian.

Tom