[AG-TECH] ACCESS Grid Client installation & testing

Draude, John P Mr TAMC john.draude at us.army.mil
Fri May 21 17:33:29 CDT 2004

Hi
I'm trying to set up my first access grid (PIG)

I just wanted to double-check.
I've got my cert and can bring up the client and see all kinds of folks
available in the lobby of the Argonne venue server.  But it appears I have
no video coming from anyone , nor any audio as far as I can tell.

I should be able to get other user's audio and video just from the lobby of
the venue, correct?   I don't have to go into the test room or any other
room to atleast hear and see audio and video right?

I think I still have some multicast issues to work out.

Thanks,

-John Draude-

-John Draude-
-Pacific Telehealth & Technology Hui-