[AG-TECH] debian sid build of AG2.2 tarball

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 21 15:45:52 CDT 2004

Hi Gavin:

I suspect you're using an older version of gpt. We've been using
gpt3.0.1, which is the version included in the gt3.0.2 source installer
(
http://www-unix.globus.org/ftppub/gt3/3.0/3.0.2/gt3.0.2-source-installer.tar.gz
). You can also get gpt from http://www.gridpackagingtools.org .

I need to update the linux build howto document to reflect the details
of the new build process, to facilitate packaging for other distros I'll
let you know when that's done. Meanwhile, let me know if you have any
questions.

Tom