Trusted certs - was: RE: [AG-TECH] AG2.2 and above on Win2K?

Supreeya Miller Supreeya.Miller at usm.edu
Wed May 19 16:04:37 CDT 2004

Pardon me, all.  I was mistaken that I did not look at the version number
carefully.

I have not tried the version 2.2 yet.  When I do so and have any problem, I
will report immediately.

Regards,

Supreeya Miller
Visualization Researcher, System Administrator, and Access Grid Coordinator
Center of Higher Learning
Building 1103
Stennis Space Center, MS  39529
228-688-2190