[AG-TECH] ag 2.2 on mac

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Wed May 19 20:20:16 CDT 2004

I have been running Open Mash on a Imac for a number of months now.

I have only been using it to view vic stream rather than to transmit
anything...  Works well...  Though I had to make a couple of changes to
some of the files in the operating system.

Cheers,
Jason.

Jason Bell, B.I.T.
B. Info. Tech. (Honours) Student

Network Engineer
Information Technology Division
Central Queensland University

High Performance Computing Support Officer
Central Queensland University

Research Assistant to the Nonlinear Intelligent Systems Research Group
Faculty of Informatics & Communication
Central Queensland University

E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Phone : 07 4930 9229