[AG-TECH] bttv & Fedora Core

Hank Magnuski hankm at ncast.com
Fri Mar 26 13:33:07 CST 2004

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004, Mike Weaver wrote:

> However, I've been unsuccessful in getting the bttv module to load
> (unresolved references).  I tried downloading the latest bttv source and
> compiling against my kernel (2.4.22-1.2174.nptl), but get even more
> unresolved references.  I'm using an old Hauppauge Win-TV PCI card
> (BT878 chipset).

I'm using the stock Fedora Core with no special bttv code and everything
loaded just fine for me:

tuner                  10976   1  (autoclean)
tvaudio                15100   1  (autoclean)
bttv                  100928   0  (unused)
videodev                7776   3  [bttv]
i2c-algo-bit            8200   1  [bttv]
soundcore               6148   0  [bttv]
i2c-core               18212   0  [tuner tvaudio bttv i2c-algo-bit]

I think it's an older Win-TV card too. Uses BT878. Same kernel as above.

Hank