[AG-TECH] bttv & Fedora Core

Mike Weaver weaver at er.doe.gov
Fri Mar 26 11:43:37 CST 2004

Before I spend too much time looking at this, I thought that I'd ask
around if anyone had seen this or had any experience.

I was intrigued by the recent post from Doug Kosovic about AG 2 RPMs for
Fedora core.  As we need to upgrade our main node anyway and we don't
know which way we're going in regards to Red Hat Linux versions, this
seemed to be an exciting development.

However, I've been unsuccessful in getting the bttv module to load
(unresolved references).  I tried downloading the latest bttv source and
compiling against my kernel (2.4.22-1.2174.nptl), but get even more
unresolved references.  I'm using an old Hauppauge Win-TV PCI card
(BT878 chipset).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike