[AG-TECH] Is there any AG Pocket PC version?

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 26 08:33:32 CST 2004

There are a few solutions that could work; Ideally, I'd like to see a native
pocketpc venue client, ie, someone write a little venue client in c# for the
pocketpc :-).

Alternatives, that only address the media parts of the system include:

OpenH323's PocketBone: http://www.mivideo.net/videophone/
MSR Portriat: http://research.microsoft.com/~jiangli/portrait/

Doing linux on the pocketpc's is a fine choice, but I've taken to just using
what comes there. If you're a diehard, why not buy a machine that's meant
for linux: http://www.sharpusa.com/zaurus/

--Ivan