[AG-TECH] [Fwd: [agdp-announce] New AGDP Document: Network Bridging]

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Wed Mar 24 09:02:09 CST 2004

Hi Bob,

I haven't had the opportunity to use rcBridge, which makes it hard for
me to document. I read the page you reference a while back, and wasn't
able to put together enough context to give a meaningful link to it from
the bridging doc (ie, it seems like this is only an option for AG1
installations, but I can't quite be sure).

Would you be willing to write a paragraph or two about the circumstances
under which rcbridge is a good option for users? It would help me to
figure out the right way to include it in the doc.

- Jennifer