[AG-TECH] [Fwd: [agdp-announce] New AGDP Document: Network Bridging]

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Tue Mar 23 08:07:05 CST 2004

great!  Also, FWIW - I've been using rcBridge for "network Bridging",
which is not much & fuss.  Perhaps including this as an option as well?

http://if.anu.edu.au/SW/rcbridge.html

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Math illiteracy affects 7 out of every 5 people"