[AG-TECH] Local Internet2 Day Activities

Weidner, Steve sweidner at usd.edu
Thu Mar 18 10:05:50 CST 2004

We are having a local presentation today for Internet2 Day.  I'm not sure if
anyone noticed it on the AG-Schedule, but if you can, please join us in the
University of South Dakota Institutional Venue at 10:30am Central Time.
Below is a snippet from our local flyer...

	At 10:30 am: Local celebration a traditional Lakota blessing by
Jerome Kills Small, this will mark the first broadcast out using the Access
Grid Node at USD. A ceremony marking the event will incorporate other sites
in South Dakota. These sites are linked through a partnership with the
University of South Dakota School of Medicine, Division of Basic Biomedical
Research grant: South Dakota Biomedical Research Infrastructure Network
(BRIN) has several partner sites through out SD to see the current partners
http://www.usd.edu/brin/ <http://www.usd.edu/brin/> .

	For more information about Mr Kills Small, the Institute of American
Indian Studies (IAIS) or more general information about the Lakota Language
studies and the Native American studies program please click on
http://www.usd.edu/iais/faculty.cfm <http://www.usd.edu/iais/faculty.cfm> .

Thanks,
Steve Weidner, CCNA
Network Analyst / AG Node Op.