[AG-TECH] AG shared apps

SangWoo Han swhan at netmedia.kjist.ac.kr
Thu Mar 18 10:13:19 CST 2004

Hi Jennifer,

I am SangWoo Han and a graduate student in K-JIST, South Korea.
Our group (Networked Media Lab, K-JIST) has added DV transport part to
original Access Grid toolkit 2.1.2 like attached figure. So all
participants in the AG Venue can see 30Mbps high quality video.

You can get more detail information at
http://netmedia.kjist.ac.kr/agdv

Even though this is not shared application, is it possible to belong our
contribution to AG shared app?

Thank you.
SangWoo.

----
SangWoo Han
Networked Media Lab., K-JIST, South Korea
http://netmedia.kjist.ac.kr