[AG-TECH] Echo Cancellation

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 9 10:37:57 CST 2004

I'm all for it! Send it along...

MYK

At 09:59 AM 3/9/2004, Jennifer Teig von Hoffman wrote:
>Hi Markus,
>
>Markus Buchhorn wrote:
>
>>Agreed! It would be nice to have one of each to examine. I see a few
>>people have mentioned other single-channel AECs, but not too many
>>competitors at the high end. If we could get everybody who has one of
>>anything AEC to collect all of their tech specs and URLs and submit
>>them to the AGDP, I'm sure Jennifer wouldn't mind cleaning it all up
>>and creating a nice new document .... ;^>
>
>Or better yet. . . Michael Miller is updating and expanding the Gentner
>document, and perhaps this information could be included as an appendix to
>that document, which might work better than a standalone collection of
>tech specs. I could compile it and clean it up a bit, for inclusion in
>that doc. Mike, what do you think?
>
>- Jennifer

Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Visualization Technology Support
Computing and Data Management
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with
clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything
desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even
more." -Paul Debevec