[AG-TECH] Echo Cancellation

Steve Gallo smgallo at ccr.buffalo.edu
Fri Mar 5 09:35:45 CST 2004

We've just stared to use a Gentner Accumic II for our mobile node
and have had fairly good results with it once we figured out how
the Windows and Rat audio controls interacted with each other
(which is not very well).  The mic costs roughly $500 and uses a
speaker reference passthrough for echo cancellation.  It can't
be driven nearly as hard as the XAP800 but would probably be fine
for a small node.

Steve

--
Steve Gallo
AG Node Operator
smgallo at ccr.buffalo.edu
Center for Computational Research
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
9 Norton Hall, Buffalo, NY 14260-1800
716-645-6500 x521 (AG Desk x456)