[AG-TECH] Echo Cancellation

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Tue Mar 9 09:59:40 CST 2004

Hi Markus,

Markus Buchhorn wrote:

> Agreed! It would be nice to have one of each to examine. I see a few
> people have mentioned other single-channel AECs, but not too many
> competitors at the high end. If we could get everybody who has one of
> anything AEC to collect all of their tech specs and URLs and submit
> them to the AGDP, I'm sure Jennifer wouldn't mind cleaning it all up
> and creating a nice new document .... ;^>

Or better yet. . . Michael Miller is updating and expanding the Gentner
document, and perhaps this information could be included as an appendix
to that document, which might work better than a standalone collection
of tech specs. I could compile it and clean it up a bit, for inclusion
in that doc. Mike, what do you think?

- Jennifer