[AG-TECH] creating a venue

Michael Daw mike.daw at man.ac.uk
Tue Mar 9 03:23:45 CST 2004

Both solutions should work. Using QuickBridge (QB) will mean you have full
control of the server. Using VRVS means you will be accessing one of two
servers based in the US, controlled by their hosts and the VRVS support
team. Using VRVS, sites will only be able to access a small subset of the
venues (the original ones, i.e. Full Sail, Bridgeport, etc.), which you
ought to book before using.

As to creating your own institutional venue, I think the only (undocumented)
way is to e-mail Bob Olson (olson at mcs.anl.gov) and request one - he is on
this list, but he might appreciate a direct e-mail request.

--Mike