[AG-TECH] CVS Install Guide

David G Mills dgm300 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Jun 21 08:28:00 CDT 2004

I'm looking for comprehensive documentation on installing AccessGrid from
source/cvs. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Also...

I've cludged all the parts together myself, but am getting errors from
VenueClientUI.py along the lines of

wx.core.PyAssertionError: C++ assertion "bitmap.GetWidth() == m_width &&
bitmap.GetHeight() == m_height" failed in ../src/generic/imaglist.cpp(74):
invalid bitmap size in wxImageList: this might work on this platform but
definitely won't under Windows.

I'm wondering if my having two versions of Python installed is not
helping, as I installed the wxPython and wxGTK RPM's against one version
and copied the site-packages/<module_dirs>/ from one to the other...

this is giving me Python C API version mismatch warnings - can I ignore
these?