[AG-TECH] ANL Venue Server room change problem? (2.2 Linux)

dgolden at cp.dias.ie dgolden at cp.dias.ie
Mon Jun 21 08:33:05 CDT 2004

hi,

I'm using AG2.2 on Debian Linux (binary release via alien).

I can connect to the default ANL VenueServer Lobby, even see several other
nodes when in the Lobby, but can't get into the "Test Room",
VenueClient.py hangs (stops repainting GUI...) when I click on it.

I'm trying to establish whether this a problem on the Venue Server
side or my side or somewhere in-between, but as a locally run 2.2
VenueServer _didn't_ exhibit the problem (but I had no one else to talk
and wave at, of course), I'm currently suspecting server side or something
in-between (e.g. maybe some strange firewall issue).

Any ideas?

Best Regards,

David Golden