[AG-TECH] To: ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov

Matthew Martinez matthew at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Fri Jun 18 09:37:25 CDT 2004

      alright, i'm sending a copy of my certificates, since this
apparently doesn't seem to work. the local clock is set to Friday,
June 18, 2004, 9:33 AM. I've installed the ca cert(the one included
in this email) on both the server and the client. Whenever i try to
run access grid, i get the error message: Authorization Failure
connecting to server. Also, when i sign my certificates, I have a
small problem, which is that the timestamp says the certificate will
not become active for five hours. Any suggestions on either of these
topics anyone??? Please??