[AG-TECH] Video Producer Config Help

Chris Rosenthal cmr at evl.uic.edu
Fri Jun 18 14:11:23 CDT 2004

Hello,

I know there's been a lot of talk about configuring video capture devices in
Linux.  I've got four Osprey 100's on a WinXP node and the Video Producer
Services always default to the same capture card on AGT 2.2.  There doesn't
seem to be the same options for configuring the sources from the node
management dialog (as previous versions).  Am I supposed to enter something
in the port text box?  Is there a patch out or coming out soon that makes
this easier?

I will really appreciate your help in taking care of this problem.

Thanks,

Chris

--------

Chris Rosenthal