[AG-TECH] Errors silenced?

Rob King r5king at ryerson.ca
Thu Jun 17 12:58:20 CDT 2004

            Hello Everyone,

            I am working on developing a shared application right now, but
have been having some problems.  I could probably figure them out, but it
seems as though the errors are being suppressed somewhere.  It's happened in
a couple of places so far, and problems become difficult to debug.  I have
debug logging mode on, but when it gets to an error, it doesn't log it, it
just stops.  Is there some way to coax the error messages into a log or even
the debug console?  My current method of putting a debug log statement every
couple lines of code has only met with limited success ;)

            Hope someone can help!

            -rob king