[AG-TECH] Problems with bridgeserver on vv2?

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 17 12:57:48 CDT 2004

I have definitely not seen these problems, I don't know about Tom and Eric,
but if you could send your logs and file a bug in bugzilla that would be
great. I don't want this kind of behavior to be considered the norm by any
means. Let's get the bugs reports in early and give us a chance to get them
fixed before the 2.3 release.  We're shooting to freeze code by Aug 1,
there's no guarantee that will happen, but even so act fast and get bug
reports and feature requests in!

--Ivan