Fwd: Re: [AG-TECH] Fedora 2

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 16 19:54:14 CDT 2004

Doug,

I installed all the rpms listed and things began to work.  But I ran into
this when importing a certificate:

[voyager at voyager ncsavs]$ VenueClient.py
bound to port  54652
bound to port  32971
Format
<AccessGrid.Security.wxgui.CertificateStatusBrowser.CertRequestWrapper i
nstance at 0xf64ac46c>
Set radio button to  1
path is  servicecert.pem
Found valid cert, validKey= 0
Set radio button to  True

(VenueClient.py:17971): Gtk-WARNING **: GtkEntry - did not receive
focus-out-eve
nt. If you
connect a handler to this signal, it must return
FALSE so the entry gets the event as well

Gtk-ERROR **: file gtkentry.c: line 4559 (blink_cb): assertion failed:
(GTK_WIDG
ET_HAS_FOCUS (entry))
aborting...
Aborted

Any ideas?  Anyone?

I was able to request a service cert, so I'll see how that works when it
gets signed.

Michael Miller
NCSA