[AG-TECH] Fedora 2

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Wed Jun 16 23:40:43 CDT 2004

Hi Michael,

> I installed all the rpms listed and things began to work.  But I ran into
> this when importing a certificate:

> (VenueClient.py:17971): Gtk-WARNING **: GtkEntry - did not receive
> focus-out-event. If you
> connect a handler to this signal, it must return
> FALSE so the entry gets the event as well
>
> Gtk-ERROR **: file gtkentry.c: line 4559 (blink_cb): assertion failed:
> (GTK_WIDGET_HAS_FOCUS (entry))
> aborting...
> Aborted
>

> Any ideas?  Anyone?

I believe the problem occurs earlier in the stack trace (in particular
AccessGrid/Security/CertificateManager.py) and has been fixed in CVS. I
built the AccessGrid RPM from the AGTk 2.2 source code (with the patch I
posted previously) instead of building from a CVS snapshot.

You might be better off using Sugree Phatanapherom's Fedora Core 2 RPMs. I
want to get back a looking into a robust & portable way of adding toplevel
GNOME menus to to Fedora Core 1. Unlike FC2, FC1 isn't able to handle the
legacy Gnome-1 menus.

Cheers,
Doug

http://osl.cpe.ku.ac.th/pub/accessgrid/fedora/linux/core/2/packages/AccessGrid-2.2-6.fc2.tar.gz