[AG-TECH] Certs issue (perhaps!)

Joshua M. Brown jmb10 at uark.edu
Wed Jun 9 08:25:38 CDT 2004

Hey folks,

I've been trying to set up an all RH 7.3 PIG and am having some issues
with getting my certs authorized. The install is RH 7.3 followed only by
an install of yum and the packages it wanted to install when given the
"upgrade" command.

Then the rpm's from AG (version 2.2) and wxPython rpm linked from the AG
2.2 software page.

I've not done much of anything else with it. No firewall or anything;
multicast is known-good. v4l and oss drivers are installed and working
correctly.

Here is the url of a text file containing the "script" captured output
when I run the VenueClient and then attempt to check on two certs I had
applied for yesterday at 6.30am and 7.30am (CST).

http://ajax.uark.edu/ag/ag_2_2_venueclient_cert_error_debug.txt

The reason for my concern is that I'd setup a node at home on my own
machine, requested a cert and received that cert in extremely short order.

Can someone take a peek at that output and help out? Just in case the above
link was mistyped, the index is here:

http://ajax.uark.edu/ag/

Thank you very much for your help!

Joshua M. Brown