[AG-TECH] Upgrading to 2.2

ARSC Grid Op's agn_tech at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 13:01:29 CDT 2004

I got everything working now with Windows 2000 and the new ver. 2.2. Seems the problem was the default config file "defaultWindows" failed to load. Instead I manually added the local service manager and services and that did the trick. Thanks again.

- Eric Peterson

I seem to be having the same problem, and I've already removed the
GLOBUS_HOSTNAME variable (as suggested earlier on this thread) and
rebooted for good measure. When I open Node Manager (from the Venue
Client), there doesn't appear to be a ServiceManager running. Here's a
screen shot:

http://scv.bu.edu/~jtvh/images/error.jpg

BTW, I do find rat.exe on my hard drive, in AudioService.zip.

- Jennifer